How to Approach Women | Learn The Art of Approaching Women with Jack Reed

Approaching women can be hard. I want to educate you and give you all the advice I have gathered over the years and let you into the world of approaching women with ease.

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Art of Approaching Women - Introduction

Hi - I'm Jack Reed and welcome to my blog on how to approach women.

This blog is going to be giving you all an insight to the world of approaching women. My aim is to help as many of you guys as possible and to show you it's not some big mystery.

So why me? Well, let me tell you a bit about myself... My name is Jack and I'm 26 years old and have been enjoying my "new life" ever since discovering that talking to any woman I want, wasn't so hard after all.

You see, I started out pretty much like you - completely mystified as to why certain guys had all the "luck" when it came to approaching women. Were they just better looking? Is that what it is all about?

I considered myself a fairly average guy - but that was it, just average. I struggled to find ways of getting girls to notice me.

Needless to say, I didn't have much luck through my school and college years, but that changed about 2 years ago...

I studied and studied, and studied until I could read no more. I also practised my findings. To begin with I crashed and burned, but I knew that I had to improve.

So, with my findings, I decided to help make this information accessible to the masses. Over this blog, you will start to see some great free tips on how to approach women. I'm thinking of it like my mission.

In the mean time, I'm putting some finishing touches to my new project and would love to hear from you. Why don't you head on over and ask for ways to approach women?

Until the next post - (probably tomorrow), I look forward to hearing your questions and I will enjoy answering them!

Keep tuned in!

All the best,

Jack Reed

No comments: